RULES & REGULATIONS
for THE ANIMAL HERO ALLIANCE
In the following Rules and Regulations, the "Campaign" means SPCA(HK) Online Flag Day Campaign which is held from August 19 to September 19, 2022; the "Participant" means Online Flag Day Volunteer who is participating in this campaign.
- Participants are entitled to join the Campaign by making a donation of $10 (i.e., 1pcs of Online Flag Sticker) or above. Participants may also enrol online. The Animal Hero Alliance Page will be sent by email in due course for them to invite sponsorship.
- All funds raised by participants directly or indirectly for the Campaign shall be donated in full to SPCA(HK).
- All participants’ personal data will be kept strictly confidential by SPCA(HK) for communication, campaign administration, and sending receipts purposes.
- For the cancellation of the event due to unforeseeable reasons or personal reasons, all sponsorship and donations will go to the fund for animal welfare efforts of the SPCA(HK).
- Participants must adhere to SPCA(HK)’s rules and regulations. SPCA(HK) reserves the right to terminate or cancel the campaign without providing any reason. All sponsorships and donations are non-refundable.
- For donations of HK$100 or above, an official receipt will be issued for tax deduction.
- Each successful participant will receive souvenirs (a limited edition folder and a certificate).
- A Full Page of the flag sheet will be given upon completion of the assigned campaign. A redemption email will be sent to all participants on or before September 30, 2022. Participants have the option of self-pickup at the SPCA (HK) Wan Chai Centre at a predetermined time or Cash On Delivery by SF.
- SPCA(HK) reserves the right of any changes without prior notice. Any updates on the Campaign will be posted on the SPCA(HK) website.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the Chinese and English versions of the website, the English version shall prevail.